PROPERTY DELIGHT TERMS &CONDITIONS DEFINITIONS -
‘Agent’ means any person, firm or corporate entity primarily in the business of selling residential or commercial properties or land on behalf of multiple unrelated parties.
‘Developer’ means any person, firm or corporate entity primarily in the business of building or renovating residential or commercial properties.
'We, Us, Our and Property Delight ‘ means Property Delight Ltd, 20 Godfrey Road, London, SE18 5HD Registered in England and Wales number 05567314, and its subsidiaries, employees, or any successor to Property Delight Ltd.
‘You and Your’ refers to the person, firm or corporate entity who has subscribed to one or more of our paid products and services.
‘Our Website’ means www.propertydelight.co.uk, www.propertydelight.com, www.propertydelight.ae -‘Our Users’ means visitors to Our Website.
OUR SUBSCRIPTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS These Property Delight Subscription Terms and Conditions are a contract between you and Us, and apply to your use of and subscribing to one or more of Our paid products or services.
By accepting these terms, you agree to be legally bound by all of the Terms below. You agree that We may change the Subscription Terms at any time by posting the revised Subscription Terms at our website www.propertydelight.co.uk . We may, but is not obligated to, provide you with other forms of notice of such changes.
However, you waive any right to specific notice of such changes, and your continued use of Services following the posting of the changes or other notification constitutes your acceptance of such changes or modifications. Therefore, you should frequently review the Subscription Terms and applicable policies to understand the terms and conditions that apply to your use of Our Services.
YOUR COMMITMENT TO US
1) You must provide us with: $1(i) Accurate, current and complete information as may be prompted by any subscription forms when you subscribe to our Services. You will provide us with a valid working email and telephone number for each of your locations; $1(ii) maintain and promptly update the Subscription Data, and other account-related information you provided us with, to keep it accurate, current and complete; and $1(iii) accept all risks of unauthorized access to the Subscription Data and other information you provided us with
3)You warrant that your data will only include information on unsold or unlet property or land within the United Arab Emirates appropriate to your subscription where prior to providing it to us you: a) Received the original instruction from your client to sell or let such property or land or b) Had true access to an official and recognised documentation to sell or let such property or land or c) Have developed or are developing such property or land or d) Hold full legal title to the property or land. Your Data must not at any point include details of property or land that you are not property authorised to market, or that it is not readily available for sale or let.
4) You warrant that you are a holder of a valid real estate licence in the United Arab Emirates or country to which your services relate to.
5) You warrant that where you provide images to be shown with the property or land you are marketing, such images are only of the property or land being offered, and the immediate neighbourhood.
6) The Services will allow you to submit certain information and materials to our website, including, photographic images, as part of your use of the Services . Under these Subscription Terms, you agree that you will not post, place or transmit any of the following material using the Services and that your Submissions will not include any of the following material: (a) Any material that violates the local law, rule or regulation, including without limitation, any fair housing laws, or any industry or trade group rules or regulations; (b) Any material that is false or may mislead or confuse to users of our website or Services; c) Any material that is threatening, defamatory, abusive, obscene, pornographic, or otherwise inappropriate, (d) any material that could infringe rights of privacy, publicity, copyrights or other intellectual property rights without the permission of the owner of these rights and the persons (or their parents or legal guardians, where applicable) who are shown in the material, if applicable; or (e) Any material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any individual or group or that otherwise violates any of the Guidelines.
7) You must seek our written consent of any material that you intend to use in your business to advertise that contains data from us